Hey boys and girls!!

Weeelllcccooommmeee to CP, Buzz!!!! I'm positive you'd find it Home here! You're good at figuring out whats ailing PC.

Yes, Buzz! Welcome to the forums!

Now boys and girls you are fixing to be totally astonished, for this guy here is a real pro for coming up with fixes to get you back up and surfing the web again.

Well if for some reason I have crossed paths and it was a bumpy path,,, I'm willing to put everything aside and start fresh...

Example.. I know a few users here get irritated with certain subjects and I plan to stay away from those.

Dishdog said:
Hey welcome. ya the heat is bad here too. it goes from cold to boiling hot back to cold lol.

Are you my neighbor??? Thats exactly how it is where I live. One extreme to the next then back again.

hmm..

I can fix code in PHP and CGI.. Nothing major like writing my own code. But find and fix errors, Average HTML. Build PHP, CGI portals. Hack the code of such protals and BBS. I like to tear into Operating systems and make them work for people.

I have a number of "Tech Tips" that people seem to love. From blocking people from installing programs to clear out temp files to Changing routing tables in the network to allow other internet connections.

Also i'm not afraid to dig into the system and try to find a way to omake somthing work.. I dedicate a lot of my free time to help people out.

Too much to list but anything you need. let me know. If I cant' do it I would let ya know. I hate to string people out making them belive I know about it when I dont.. so If I dont know.. I wont say I do know..

Also if you need someone to talk a lot of BS I'm good at that too~!! ;)

welcome to cf!!! :D
:D :D

does that work???
Anyway, hope you enjoy yourself here

EDIT: Just click on it to view

Back
Top Bottom