Germany!

Nik00117

Fully Optimized
Ok here is a short verison of my life story. I was born in germany lived for 2 years tehre. Moved, Came back 3 years later, lived their for 4 years, move to the states, lived here 7 years and in this nov. i'm going back to germany. So if you live anywhere near ramstein. I might give a ya visit.

hey man i know this has nothing to do with this subject but in ur sig it says will o/c to 2.0ghz, does that mean thats what ur going to take ti to or thats all you think it'll reach? because i got my winchester core at 2.4ghz stock cooling and less than 38 degrees idle temp

Well i've never overlcocked before. But the GHz is 1.8 GHz, and i'm going OC it to 2.0 or 2.2 GHz.

go to 2.4 it'll do that no problem, jsut turn up voltages slightly, about 3% or 5% is what i have mine at..still running cool though and no problems

ur lucky to be going back to germany. i wanna go and see the world cup and i might go to marbourg, but that's not near berlin so im not gonna be able to see the final, which was what i was supposign to do
oh and sprechen sie deutsch

Back
Top Bottom