Forum Etiquette for CN?

Re: Well...

setishock said:
And yes I agree to the ammending the rules with acceptable behavior guidelines.

Set- - an important reminder to avoid copyright infringement if the other forum's etiquette is indeed copyrighted. Make sure you do not plagiarize their article..I meant word by word.

Ok...

I have to run the front office Saturday and Sunday morning. I'll load up my trusty Sun Office 6 and put some thoughts to keyboard.

David Lindon said:
Has anyone not noticed the rules link at the bottom of the page?
Yes I have. If the changes setishock has come with up are implemented, it will be a major leap forwards for this forum. The only suggestions I can make is in the editing to number the rules.

phrankco said:
Originally Posted by David Lindon
Has anyone not noticed the rules link at the bottom of the page?

ahhh the rules link... oops

well David's 3 strike system is cut & dried & right to the point

Originally posted by XPuser
why not appendix the Etiquette to the already locked & sticky topic entitled "Forum Rules." This way you can retitle the topic to "Forum Rules & Etiquette - Everyone Please read."

perhaps ammend the rules to include accepted etiquette practices?

The renaming of the Forum Rules & Etiquette - Everyone Please Read is a preferable name.

The punishments for infringement...

First Offence 1 week suspension.
Second Offence 1 months suspension.
Third Offence 3 months or a total ban.

No in betweens, you do the crime you do the time.

If we had those rules at C.N I would probably still be there. Kevin and Justin lost control.

Yeah...

I offered to be a mod but got shot down. Said Kevin was enough. A global forum needs more than one mod. Here at least we try to keep things down to a roar.

XPUser said:
Hey setis what do we do with this? Bring it to a closure (doing nothing) and move on?
I reckon keep it it going, it surely must be for the betterment of this forum for these changes to be brought into being...
:D

Back
Top Bottom