TI-89 shell

The_Other_One

Daemon Poster
Does anyone know where I could get a new case for the older style TI-89? Mine's one of the last black verions made but the case is getting rather roughed up and I'd like to change it out for a new one. Also the tabs that old the sliding case are worn so it doesn't really hold the top on anymore...

I thought about getting a used one, weither it be broken or not. I'm just afraid it won't be in good condition and make the transition pointless :-/

I don't trust many people on ebay anymore. My last purchase was for a BRAND NEW Panasonic 256M SD Card... The one I got had files on it -.-

Should have filed a complaint. I have a complaint being processed because the seller said the copy of Metroid Prime I won was not the Player's Choice but the original. It was neither. It turned out to be the stupid promotional one K-Mart had where they bundled it with a Wavebird. Anyway, the seller says there are no cosmetic problems with the case, but if you want to make sure, email him.

Yeah, some nasty look there Spank_Fusion.

As long as the sellers rating is good though, and they have explained everything about it when selling, then all things are good to go. Look for negative feedback before bidding for example, checking that they are not bad complaints that you should be wary of.

Other than that, there is no reason why Ebay isn't a safe and excellent place to buy things. You just have to be extra careful you are buying something (Also looking at the price is a hint if its a real product or not)

Good luck getting that case :)

I bid on that 83 Silver and I'm winning ATM. I tried with that 89 but someone has a rather high bid. Maybe I can find another one.

Back
Top Bottom