Why does the not-so-good news always follow the good news?

XPUser1

In Runtime
First off.....

Hey Mozilla Fan, sorry if I have disappointed you with this todays news report

7-years old Spoofing flaw resurfaces in Mozilla browsers
http://news.zdnet.com/2100-1009_22-5734121.html?tag=zdfd.newsfeed

Firefox 104 was released less than 3 weeks ago and yet this new bug pops up to take it down once again.

Ain't you getting tired of patching this, patching that to secure your precious OS. Won't it be a miracle if Longhorn becomes the invincible of all OS in the world - no patch required ever? I know I'm dreaming but...

XPUser said:
Ain't you getting tired of patching this, patching that to secure your precious OS. Won't it be a miracle if Longhorn becomes the invincible of all OS in the world - no patch required ever? I know I'm dreaming but...
Yeah, that's pretty hard. There's almost always bugs and holes and such. But yeah, if Microsoft would somehow get the bugs and everything out of there by the time they release it to the public, it would be very nice indeed.

well let us ponder that there are in excess of 50,000 employees that work for M$ in the tech departments and are constantly rewriting codes to secure IE....
Mozilla has maybe 10...
Now with more and more people using firefox, I think there will be a lot of issues to be popping up and no one to fix them very fast.
just interesting ponderings going on here

Speaking of rewriting codes day in day out, 40 hours a week, week after week, month after month, year after year - how lucrative is this career?

Back
Top Bottom