Xbox 360

Re: Which looks better?

i voted Revolution, CANT WAIT! All in one, sexy machine!

hehe...one person voted the Revoloution. I do like the look of it though. I wonder whats going to be under the hood as it were though...

Makes you think, they couldn't fit anything in there that would give either the Xbox 360 or PS3 a run for its money, though this like i've said many times, isn't Nintendos aim.
Its got to be at least good enough though to produce better graphics or at least PC graphics as of now (the fact its a console, developers will be developing for it, so actually, better graphics should be achievable)

I'm sure it will still be a good system though. Anyone have any ideas what it will have?

You wanna explain this...

Yesterday, 09:41 PM
Re: Which looks better? Post #23

ownage

the votes are tied and i wonder what happens if a mod bans a mod? Ever tried that before?

Yesterday, 09:42 PM
Re: Which looks better? Post #24

money_man
Guru

Location: Canada i dont think mods can ban mods they dont have the authority

Neo 4 Platinum Mobo
3dmark03- 9343
Report Post | IP: Logged
>>>At least he is correct about that<<<
Yesterday, 09:43 PM
Re: Which looks better? Post #25

ownage

that would be funny though. LOL and you can unban yourself.

Yesterday, 10:27 PM
Re: Which looks better? Post #28

alvino
Guru

Quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally Posted by money_man
this is unfair, alvino you posted the ugliest ps3 ever, look now base your votes...if your going by looks at least show the nicest stock looks each company has instead of showing the 360 vs ugly plain grey that nobody likes...now to me the ps3 looks better, grand piano type shine and so elegant, i dunno thats just me, i prefer the ps3 than the ugly plastic looking xbox anyday, btw im not biased towards SONY either because now i own xbox and ps2 and i must say xbox is better

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ooohhh...Sir Whine-a-lot. It doesn't matter which I post.

You're being rude to this member.

What is this about?

I have noo idea what you just typed Setishock :p Ain't that just all quotes except for "What is this about?"...

oh i was just saying that if your going to compare the two at least show nice ones, i dont think either one of us meant anything by it

money_man said:
oh i was just saying that if your going to compare the two at least show nice ones, i dont think either one of us meant anything by it

Oh no no no. I didn't mean for you to get the idea I had a problem with you. I included your post to show you are correct that mods can't ban mods. The things ownage was saying however got me real concerned.
Don't worry you're fine.

I love the look of the revolution.. although, I know there won't be many good games for it (sadly.. i hardly ever use my gamecube) but I voted for the revoltion but I'm ready for the PS3 and Rev!

man nintendo since they're coming out after both ps3 and xbox360 you would think would learn from any mistakes they make and use that to make the ultimate system

compgek said:
the revolution is supposedly going to be able to download all the previous ninetendo games for free

http://reviews.cnet.com/Nintendo_Revolution/4505-6464_7-31355104-2.html?tag=top

It says for a fee not 'free'

The only reason i'm going to buy the REV is because of the downloading. they have released a lot of the old games for GBA but it's not the same. i could care less if they charge up to $20 a game because games like super mario RPG for SNES to buy cost like $60+.

Back
Top Bottom