HOW TO BURN a cd that is protected ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well...

Just don't show him how to do it here...
Edit: As for the comment about they're saying that just to save face is wrong. Not everone is a thief. Some of us do have morals. Stealing software is a crime...

im not going to show him how to do it, and you cant compare your morals against someones elses....thats why they are called morals. Please dont take that in the wrong way...im not trying to argue.

oops hit edit instead of quote. sorry
seti

Yes, just imagine the 20-22 hour nights these programming teams put into making the piece of software and the amount of frustration. Trust, it can be a pain in the kaboose.

Well...

Sometimes things come off my keyboard or out of my mouth that don't come out like I intended them to sound. I guess I should not have used the word morals. I'm sorry if you took offence. I'll look for a better choice of words next time.
And now back to the movie...

I have Dloaded a thousand songs ro so using napster (when it was P2P). But as soon as the record companies made leagel music files easy to get, I started paying my .99 cents like a good boy. I would much rather pay for a good version of the songs anyway. The only time I ever use a P2P to steal a tune now is if I just cant find it on any of the music sites. And that has only happend once. And if I do ever see that song that I stole on a leagel site, I will pay for it.

Re: Well...

setishock said:
Sometimes things come off my keyboard or out of my mouth that don't come out like I intended them to sound. I guess I should not have used the word morals. I'm sorry if you took offence. I'll look for a better choice of words next time.
And now back to the movie...

no offense taken at all, i just replying...but yes, i agree....back to the original topic.

hehe, back to the original topic...there is no original topic :p What the heck are we meant to say? haha

I'm surprised how many people posted in this after me. That guys gonna come back expecting results, and only has us rambling :p Oh well, hehe

I don't think you were meant to answer with that, though it was the Sims he wanted to copy, to get rid of the write protection, not a dvd, so that program wouldn't work...

Gotta love these people that think they can just stroll on in here and ask for some crack and we'll just give it to them! haha... people nowadays... serioulsy. It would be fun for a couple of days but when those cops come out and find you and fine you for a couple of thousand... buying the game would've been so much cheaper...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom