Woo (weird subject name I know)

Kage

Golden Master
I have now passed 2000 posts people :D

Also wanted to report that I got my FMP (Final Major Project) results back from college today, and I did better than I thought I would being pushed to get it finished towards the end.

Distinciton, Distinction, Merit (3 results because its worth 3 units)

The first one was for research, second for the media skills (the task itself) and the third was the diary and the way I managed the task.

The fact I decided on another idea after I had planned the first and had to rush the writeup for example at the end (I'm not good with my managing skills) I'm glad I got a merit, though if i had more time, i would have finished the task the way i planned and got a Distinction too, though can't help that really because i planned too much from the start :p

Hehe, me happy now :D I'll just need to up one Merit to a distinction in my work to get 3 Distinctions at the end of the course. Heres hoping! :D

Note: Only 4 weeks left of col though to do two assignments, and to finish off ones I haven't finished yet...

Congrats on 2,000! Woo! Good luck with the rest of your assignments... I know. I have finals too...

Seriously... I cannot wait for school to be over. This year has been one of the longest years of my life...

aw lol, well atleast there almost over now.

Thanks :) Good luck Jack006 and EliteGamer on your finals and anyone else taking them :D

2 assignments in 4 weeks though...and some to finish off...oh well...i'll do it!

Wow, I just realzied how young many members are here (I'm slow at those things :p). Good luck on your finals members!

Back
Top Bottom