Can't see bluto's post

Dishdog

Fully Optimized
Why is it showing that bluto has posted in some threads, but when you go into them his post is not there. his acount isn't disabled so i don't think they were deleted, i don't even think that david can delete a post, only threads. i may be wrong

David's an admin.. he can delete posts, part of posts, threads... forums... anything.. lol

But yea I noticed that too.. I saw bluto post last night and then went to it and im like.. "uhh"

Is bluto a phantom, he is listed here...

Most users ever online was 595, March 7th, 2005 at 01:33 PM.
Wombat, amarine88, bluto, david135, Johnh, +lurkswithin, Matrix_1, mnikraysktiyttm, Nik00117, northwings, r53s, santa, +setishock, The_Other_One, timdog4life, twisted, xx cobra xx

His post's never show up though, although when you click on his name you can see where he has posted. :confused:

Wombat said:
Is bluto a phantom, he is listed here...
His post's never show up though, although when you click on his name you can see where he has posted. :confused:

I tried that too and you can see the times he posted and part of what was posted...I think it is a hack and then it is edited as he has been booted.
But don't know an am only guessing too

Well, at one point he was banned on this site a long time ago, but was recently ok'ed to come back. As far as i'm aware he can post but they don't seem to show in any of the threads, cuz his posts are shunned by the adm/ panel.

I think only david can fix this issue..

~mr mixx~ said:
Well, at one point he was banned on this site a long time ago, but was recently ok'ed to come back. As far as i'm aware he can post but they don't seem to show in any of the threads, cuz his posts are shunned by the adm/ panel.

I think only david can fix this issue..
Thanks for the info ~mr mixx~, it looks like he is posting some good stuff, but you don't get the full story.

Back
Top Bottom