Parental Article

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmm...

In rebuttal to your post that I have gotten complaints about I offer up the following.
1> Most parents are smarter than their offspring and have some idea of right and wrong.
2> He's probabley just as happy you're not his kid.
3> Most of the world starts out on Intel products. I'll give you that one. Ahem by the way I'm an Intel user too.
4> Enforcing the rules of his house over what the kid is doing makes him a moron? I think not. Besides hacking, cracking, or jacking whatever you kids call it today, is a fedral crime. Parents can be held accountable for what their underage children do.
You get my $4000.00 hand built rig snached and the next thing you would be doing is trying on chrome bracelets.
In closing I find your observation of the story to be offencive to me and other law abiding parents. By the way just for the record, I am 52 and a grandfather.

ok this has to be some kind of joke. What person says linux is an underground hacker program, AMD are third world country based company that makes hardware for computers to hack with. If this guy honestly thinks he has it right he has major problems. His son was probably ding a computer programming course at school and this guy took it totally out of proportion. Well anyway it's all a load of crap and I think it's all a big joke.

I take back what I said...

If your son has requested a new "processor" from a company called "AMD", this is genuine cause for alarm. AMD is a third-world based company who make inferior, "knock-off" copies of American processor chips. They use child labor extensively in their third world sweatshops, and they deliberately disable the security features that American processor makers, such as Intel, use to prevent hacking. AMD chips are never sold in stores, and you will most likely be told that you have to order them from internet sites. Do not buy this chip! This is one request that you must refuse your son, if you are to have any hope of raising him well.

Ok, that is just pure bull$h!t. AMD is based here in Santa Clara county, and has fabrication factories in Texas and Dresden, Germany. It's impossible to use child labor in chip manufacturing, because a slight touch to a single transistor can render the chip useless. I bought my AMD Athlon 64 from Fry's Electronics which is only a block away from AMD's Headquarters. There never was any anti-hacking features in any processor, ever. This is pretty insulting. :mad:

BSD, Lunix, Debian and Mandrake are all versions of an illegal hacker operation system, invented by a Soviet computer hacker named Linyos Torovoltos, before the Russians lost the Cold War.

Haha, this is so fricking stupid! Linux (the CORRECT way to spell it) was invented by a Finnish student by the name of Linus Torvalds.

I have a feeling that this was written by a Anti-AMD and Anti-Open Source Software person...

********* guys, this thing is so ****** old. Yes it is a joke. The guy who wrote it was just playing around...

I can't believe you guys accualy fell for it.

Ok now let me ask you this. When was the last time you used flash to hack? As well you do reliease that he claimed AMD proccesors are made in sweatshops, and in 3rd world countries and that you can't buy them in comptuer stores cause they are illegal. Also you also know he calimed hackers need beter video cards? Also can you imaigne a teenager girl wearing MAKE UP! And you really gotta read that article. ITS FUNNY. Also if you play quake your a hacker! And custmizing your cursor also means your a hacker. As well if you spend 30 mins on the comp or more your a hacker! YOU FREAKING HACKER! And also Mr. setishock. The kid wasn't hacking. He was playing GAMES AND USING A COMPUTER!

rakedog said:
******** guys, this thing is so ****** old. Yes it is a joke. The guy who wrote it was just playing around...

I can't believe you guys accualy fell for it.

It's still pretty insulting how he talk about respectable companies like that.

Actually when you think about it. Its brillant marketing shceme. I mean you make a controvisoral story. Show it to a afew poeple who you know it'l tick off and please alike. And it will spread like wild fire. Making you TONS OF MONEY off of the Ads.

Nik00117 said:
Ok now let me ask you this. When was the last time you used flash to hack? As well you do reliease that he claimed AMD proccesors are made in sweatshops, and in 3rd world countries and that you can't buy them in comptuer stores cause they are illegal. Also you also know he calimed hackers need beter video cards? Also can you imaigne a teenager girl wearing MAKE UP! And you really gotta read that article. ITS FUNNY. Also if you play quake your a hacker! And custmizing your cursor also means your a hacker. As well if you spend 30 mins on the comp or more your a hacker! YOU FREAKING HACKER! And also Mr. setishock. The kid wasn't hacking. He was playing GAMES AND USING A COMPUTER!
I've just got the kid from across the street to interpret this post for me. He says you can't spell for **** either...

dog_laugh.gif

Is this better?
Ok now let me ask you this. When was the last time you used flash to hack? As well you do realizes that he claimed AMD processors are made in sweatshops, and in 3rd world countries and that you can't buy them in computer stores cause they are illegal. Also you also know he claimed hackers need better video cards? Also can you imagine a teenager girl wearing MAKE UP! And you really gotta read that article. IT'S FUNNY. Also if you play quake your a hacker! And customizing your cursor also means your a hacker. As well if you spend 30 minutes on the comp or more your a hacker! YOU FREAKING HACKER! And also Mr. setishock. The kid wasn't hacking. He was playing GAMES AND USING A COMPUTER!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom