Xbox 360

alvino

Golden Master
Which looks better?

In your opinions, which console looks better?

NOTE: Please base your vote off of the system's look, NOT which one performs better.

-Microsoft Xbox 360
Xbox360SystemPicture.jpg

-Sony Playstation 3
Playstation3SystemPicture.jpg

-Nintendo Revolution (This is the Un-official picture, but will be most likely what the Revolution looks like)
RevolutionSystemPicture.jpg

Re: Which looks better?

Personally, I think the Xbox 360 looks more artistic and has a deep meaning to it's shape. Meanwhile, the PS3 has more of a futuristic, retro-ish look. The Revolution has more of a compact, simplistic yet cool look.

Oh snap! I forgot to put a None/Neutral vote option....goshdarnit! :p

NOTE: If you don't like any of them, please just post it since I forgot to put an option for that...:p

i think the playstation 3 looks a little better than the xbox. The only i dont like about ps3 is how the controller looks. But its supposed to have a pretty good feel to it.

alvino said:
Personally, I think the Xbox 360 looks more artistic and has a deep meaning to it's shape. Meanwhile, the PS3 has more of a futuristic, retro-ish look. The Revolution has more of a compact, simplistic yet cool look.
Yeah, I totally agree. I think it's so funny how alike the 360 and PS3 look (color, curvy case, overall look). Almost like someone leaked a bit of info *shifty eyes*. Lol, makes the Revolution look a bit like an outcast... :D

alvino said:
What have you done with Alvino?

Back
Top Bottom