Pentium M or Athlon 64

uhhhhh with a 9700pro that comes with the AMD, I would go for the pentium just because it has a x800. The processor does very little in games. but you will see a huge difference from a 9700pro and x800.

Yeah, now that you bring up the rest of the specs, I would go with the Pentium M system. Processor wise, the AMD 64 would be better.

yes of course. But that is processor vs. processor with all the same components.

When i want to replace the graphics card do i get a specific one for laptops.... because the laptop is really small and stuff ... or anything thats a graphics card fit in a laptop

Unfortunately, you can't buy graphic cards for notebooks. They use integrated chips, instead, which saves space. The only upgradeable video system that I know of is by Alienware...but their laptops are expensive. Simply put, you'll have to stay with what you get.

This doesn't have anything to do with this, but are the same David that asked us to donate money, because you needed money to support your kids or something? I'm sorry if I have the wrong person, but your screenname strikes something in my memory...

This is the first time i have ever posted on this forum... And thanks for the info on the laptops!!!

Back
Top Bottom