Something that reall pies me off

lol sounds like ur mamma's using kazaa or a p2p program like winmx maybe. good luck dealing with that. It is very very hard to get rid of it, because it just wont let you uninstall it. Im pretty shure kazaa is a living thing, and it's soul purpose is to breed viruses, kazaa itself is pretty much a virus.
Kazaa is alive, if you get it, run away, fast!..... (it actually registers as a virus/spyware file in MS anti spyware)

This thing actually will bark at you if you download a program? That's awesome, a major annoyance and I will know what is going on if the computer barks. Never a phrase I thought I would ever say.

hahaha, this is just like at my house.
My dad and sister are messing up MY computer, and then my dad shouts at me that i'm downloading all this music and games onto the computer. Even though he has a bigger music collection than me, lol.
It's so annoying, my dad downloads all this spyware and crap, he downloads all this poker stuff, so i got him the actual poker game (the one you buy)
Jeez, I hope he won't click on any of those stupid pop-ups
and ya, what's a good keylogger?

It records all of the key's someone hits and sends it to a certain user. They were used to hack into Valve and steal the Half-Life 2 source code.

just to let everyone know...ebaumsworld carries viruses...at least two of my friend;s have gotten HUGE viruses from that.

i have never, ever, ever, got viruses from poor ebaum
he wouldn't do that to you, he just likes to make you laugh, lol
but thanks for the heads up...

Back
Top Bottom