Static during cd playback

jamaicanbob

Baseband Member
I can't take this anymore!!!

This happened with my old computer, and now with my new one I built in January. Once in a while I make a cd from P2P sources and I get static in the background when playing them. This happens on most cds but not all. I have tried different burning programs (Nero and Windows Media Player), different computers/burners, different burning speeds, different disks, etc but still I get static. It's not noticeable on computer or boombox, but very noticeable on system in the car and WalkMan. PLEEEEEEASE help me!

This is very wierd. I have never encounted this before. I guess it something to do with the music. Is it the same song? And what p2p? Plus, what are the specs for your computer? And how often can you say it happens? 1:5? 1:10? or below that, like 1:3 or something.

The p2p site might actually be being jammed by the host server to comply with copyright infringements of music. Try a different site ot two.

Yeah could be. Some songs are just corrupted though, but i guess you'd play them through before hand anyway..

Back
Top Bottom