Stealth Bomber With Google Maps

Well unfortunatley myself and mark cant. You cant join other the USAF unless you were born in america. You have to have perfect eye sight as well.... You wear glasses dont you mark?

yep... im blind as a bat... lol, my glasses are pretty strong too... i wouldnt stand a chance for pilot... as well as that, ive got hayfever, which is another reason why you cant fly...

Its the best thing in the world! Im going to be a pilot when im older or die trying...

my cousin wanted to be a pilot, but he barely passed high skool, i don't even think he finished :s Now he's working at Ups or something...

I quit highschool in 1956 at the age of 17 and entered the Marine Corp. I went on to become an airline Captain at the age of 31 and finally retired in 1998 as a 747 Captain. If you have the desire and the ability to persevere go for it. [Side note, you also have to have the brains to do it. It aint easy].

A friend of mine, his young bloke got his flying licence on his 15th birthday, he's now studying up (and saving for the lessons) for a twin or multi engine licence. He has not got his drivers licence yet though.

He's still going through the last year at high school, and he wants to join the RAAF and hopes to through uni that way. :p

per said:
Cool! Tell him to keep it up and the rewards will be beyond his expectations.
He said that he will anything the airforce lets him, from transports to whatever modern jet marvel, the Oz government buys from the US.

Back
Top Bottom