If you want cheap computers talk to me

What can you guys do for 512mb (2 sticks of 256) or rambus for a dell dimension 8200? Also what about a gforce 6800 agp or a radeon 9600 agp?

Hey guys I havent checked up on this thread in a while. I have been working 12 hour days. ANyway remember most of the stuff we have is from workstations at companies. Thus we do not have a wide variety of things like graphics cards or sound cards. we have TONS of Mother boards, ram, power supplies, Hard drives, ect ect ect. We have a web page although the inventory on there is only a miniscule portion of what we carry in the warehouse.

Check it out at bluestarusa.com

I will check on the things people have requested, but we are most likely not gonna carry these high end graphics cards.
Ram and hard drives though I could really help out we get that stuff for really short money.

bluestarusa.com doesnt work

...when I went to it.. it existed.. but there were no files on the server.. lol

I got

"Index of /" page

-------------------------
Edit:
You might wanna revise your link..
you gotta put www in front of it for it to work.

actualy ive decided to chunk the dell and im gettin a barebones soon so im gonna need some pc3200 184 pin. So can you get me a quote on a stick of 512, 712, and a stick of 1 gig. Not sure wat size id buy as of yet.

u said u are chunking your dell want to sell?? iam in dire need of a nice puter what are the specs and how much do you want shipped to usa 30223

am new too
iam also interrested so what is the cheapest p4 computer u havea
and you said you have a stor on ebay can you pm me the link

Back
Top Bottom