Michael Jackson?

i think he's ot guilty, the people who took him to court (forget their names) have tried to convict other celebrities and take advantage of them. I saw a whole program on it and I think he's nnot guilty. A millioniare singer just wouldn't do that, it'd spoil his career and life if he was found guilty

I'm going to have to go guilty on this one. He may not have done it but he creeps me out and may possibly creep out the jururs.

i dont really care, about him, once you start getting you facial bones replaced with plastic and it takes up more than 98% of your face your a freak and nobody cares about you, including me. (this is of course if you want that not because of accidents or medical reasons)

Techy Geek said:
i think he's ot guilty, the people who took him to court (forget their names) have tried to convict other celebrities and take advantage of them. I saw a whole program on it and I think he's nnot guilty. A millioniare singer just wouldn't do that, it'd spoil his career and life if he was found guilty

A milloniare singer really has nothing to do with this other than
1) it is a true scam or
2) jackson hopes his money and popularity can always buy his way out of issues
Pediphiles(and other criminals) don't think so much as to getting caught for they have only the act as it is presented to think about. When they do think about the fact that they may get caught it is pre rationalized that they are smarter than anyone else and can perform the act and not get caught. To me, Jackson's down fall is in his past as to how he delt with others concerning this type of case. Had it been me and I was innocent and still paid a huge settlement, There is no way in the world that I would have allowed it to be a closed settlement. I would have always kept the abillity to confront those that may have accuse me. He hid the settlements and all the disclosures from everything about any prior sexual misconducts on his part and had them sealed in the publics best interest solely because he was who he was. Thing is it worked the first time and I truely feel that because he got away with it then that he figured he could continue to . It wasn't until the allocations came about this time that his advisors got through to him that he needed to cover it up some other way. Thus all the smear tactics and all the slander and the spin drift. Now whether it was a set up or not, I don't know or care. What I do know for a fact... that had it ever been made public that I had slept with minor children in the same bed.....I would have been arrested right then. But they waited and built the case and then charged him after he was indicted. They got him and the punk should be delt with accordingly....but again because he is who he is... he will never see jail....
guilty

No i dont think hes guilty.
I just think its just all a conspiracy, and theres a thing there looking into now, about it all being about money.
I don't think hes a bad person...

I've always held the same opinion on this issue:

I think he's as guilty as sin, and a prolific paedophile who uses his money and status to take himself out of trouble. But I don't think they've got the evidence for conviction.

If he does get convicted, would it be the end of Thomas Mesereau's career?

His music is soooo good though. If he's found innocent he might make some more.

Back
Top Bottom