Z-5300e's

I had the bass on full and the volume and full and i was playing CS:S and everytime someone shot it almost made a heart stop lol. the only thing i don't love about them is the center speaker can't be mounted and thats the only one i wnat to mount.

no i tried it only up about 2-3 notches butn it was still amazing...although i dont notice footsteps as well as i used to but meh..

lol look at my location people!!! anyhoo those Z-5500's are $417.00 + 17% tax at local places and then theres like $30.00 for shipping, if i get from tigerdirect i was still paying close to $500.00 so why when the z-5300e's still sound amazing?

Yeah, too true. I was only suggesting. Yeah, and I forgot about the country stuff. My apologies. But dude, the 5500's come with that remote, the lcd, and over double the wattage. Of course, at max wattage, the 5300's could get up there so never mind. lol... I was only suggesting... I don't know if money is an issue or not so yeah. But you have to admit, still, those 5500's are sweeeeet. So are the 5300's, too, but I just fell in love with that lcd the minute I saw it. Yeah.

Understandable. Those are still really good speakers... I would get them anyday.

Back
Top Bottom