wireless keyboard and mouse

alex_boothby

In Runtime
hi i have a wireless keyboard and mouse combo, and recently the keyboard wasnt working while the mouse was, so i fiddled and now the keyboard works and not the mouse. the thing that dosnt work dosnt even make the reciever flash (it normmly does when does when anything is touched)

any ideas!!! they are both on different channels so there shouldnt be any conflicts there.

p.s they always used to work in the past!!

thanks alot alex

right well, just remembered its a cheapy one and dosnt actualy come with any drivers, uses generic windows ones.

I have a wireless mouse. It sometime gets screwed up when I either take it out of the mouse slot or when the batteries are low. I'm guessing you haven't tried resetting your mouse? If you mouse is like mine.... the little round wireless device (the thing you plug into the computer) should have a button on the top you can push and it will blink until it is syncronized with the mouse. Then turn your mouse upside down. There should be a small round button somewhere underneath of it. Press that button firmly with a pencil or whatever object that will go in there. Make sure the round wireless device is blinking while you do this. After you press the button on the mouse, the small round device's blinking should stop and your mouse should be ready to be used.

tried that mate, it works wiv the keyboard but the mouse seems to be sending no signal wats so ever, i was wandering maybe the I.R on the mouse has had it!

There are certain models that use different channels, too. Make sure everything is on the same channel or it won't work.

This DID happen to me once.... turned out i had the wrong receiver even though it works for a while

Back
Top Bottom