The fastest laptop is....a Dell?!

Hey guys i just got a message from M$ talking about HOW laptops are going to dominate the computer world this whole next year. I do believe that this is just the start of it so hang on to your hats as I think that you will be looking at 64 bit laptop here really quick(my own personal opinion)

I say that because I can't see any other reason as to why M$ would be so interested unless they are pushing something for them selves.

What's with Microsoft being represented by this weird M$? They're not bad...they may be rich, but they aren't corrupt and trying to topple governments or anything...

alvino said:
What's with Microsoft being represented by this weird M$? They're not bad...they may be rich, but they aren't corrupt and trying to topple governments or anything...

Weird M$???
Sorry but I don't think that it is weird or really degrading either. I have been using that abreveation for microsoft for over 5 years and this forum is the only one that I have seen that says anything about it. I admit that I don't know where it came from or why it was developed but when I first saw it it was surely NOT used as a derogatory term. Just as an abeveated term as I meant it to be taken here.

M$...

It's short hand to start with and yes Microsoft is bad. Otherwise they would not have been sued all over the world for trying to maintain a monoply. Ma Bell did that and look what happened to her.

I've only heard good things about Dell. My experience with them has only been good, as well. I mean, for people on a budget, it's a very good brand. Of course, if you're not, spend the extra bucks and get something a bit better, but I've never had any problems with Dell.

jac006 said:
phessh... its only pent. m. the alienware is a 3.4 i think. shouldnt it be faster? interseting... and look at the price.. you could almost buy a freakin car...

I just looked at it, and yes you could put a down payment on a new/used car. Anyone find that strange? Plus that computer is outrageously priced. I can build a desktop computer about as good as that for about.... $600.

Back
Top Bottom