strange problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

joenailface

Baseband Member
right i got my friends hard drive and hooked his up as a master and mine as a slave and transfered about 50 gb's of stuff, the problem is that only SOME of the files work. some avi's work, no wma's work, all the mp3's work. when i started playing one of the avi's some music started playing that was on my hard drive before. any suggestions would be helpful. my friend has the same problem with my files...

That's quite odd.... how did you transfer the files? Norton Ghost would be a wise choice if you wanted to do what you are doing. If you didn't do it correctly, you will get screwed up files like you have.

You copy and pasted files from hard drive to hard drive? That isn't the best option if you wanted to transfer files. I would expect them to be corrupted if I copy and pasted them.

uh well telling me that youd expect it to f*** up is not helpful and thanks ill try the copy function

Watch the language here joe.

You should watch your mouth joenail. I just reported your post. We are here to help you, but if you're going to be rude then screw you.

in fairness i could have quite easily said things about you or started to insult you but i didnt, i apologise for the 'rude' word but its colliquial speech and i was complaining about you not being helpful...i know it dosnt work, i had the mental capacity to deduce that for myself

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom