Read cold weather alert

Bawls Energy Drink (12 pack)

Bawls Energy Drink (12 pack)

<< prev image [ close window ] next image >>

Single Item Shipping Cost
Zip Code:

Prices reflected above are for single items only. Larger quantities or orders for multiple items will have discounts applied during the checkout.

Unlike most coffees and teas, the caffeinated Bawls energy drink is derived from a Guarana berry extract from South America.

Each case comes packed with 12 10 oz bottles. Enough to fuel the average addict for atleast a few days. We personally go through 10 cases/week ourselves here at Xoxide.

Caffeine Stats:
72 mg Caffeine per 10 oz bottle.
Caffeine from Guarana is 2.5 times stronger than the kind found in coffee.

Check out a Bawls Review on HardwareMods.com

Cold Weather Alert: Due to the cold temperatures of the winter months, customers have been experiencing exploding Bawls. We at Xoxide are very concerned for the safety of our customers and do not wish for their Bawls to freeze. We recommend that if the ambient temperature of your area is at or below freezing, that you refrain from ordering carbonated caffeine beverages during this time. Customers who wish to place orders for these products may do so at their own risk. Neither Xoxide nor UPS will replace, refund, or process any claims for broken Bawls or exploded Rocket Fuel during this time

I found this hilarious.... they don't want your bawls to freeze or explode. They also don't give refunds due to broken bawls.

I saw that...

They are serious about it too. I saw that last winter on the site. I'll mosey over there and see if I can copy the pics to go with it.
EDIT: There are no pics except the one of a bottle. Sorry...
They also have Jolt cola products. That stuff was banned in Georgia. Bawls is sold in the Kroger store up the street. I might try one. Just for testing purposes you know.

Back
Top Bottom