Creative Nomad Zen Xtra problems?

winterfreshpwnz

Fully Optimized
For anyone here who knows anything about the Zen Xtra, mine is messed up. I've had it for 4 months now which means I'm no longer eligible for the warranty and I don't know how to solve the problem. Basically I tried turning it on and then it froze when it got up to the EAX screen (the second screen) and there was no way to turn it off unless I removed the battery. I even tried pressing the reset button with the battery in and without the battery in, pretty much everything you can think of, and it still freezes at that screen. Right now it's looking like I have to buy a new one in order to get another which I'm not about to do. So does anyone know what I could possibly do to solve this freeznig problem? Thank you!

wow... short warranty, get an ipod!

im not sure what you can do, phone up their technical support and see what they have to say, hopefully they will be able to help you, they should even if its out of warrantee, dunno really...

Tommy Boy said:
hmm...I was thinking of buying one of those too......

Go with an ipod, i havnt had any problems with mine at all, and i get a pretty good battery life out of it too :D

Back
Top Bottom