Looking for a font program

northwings

Baseband Member
Okay I downloaded a bunch of folders with fonts in them, so I can't drag the folders into the font folder cause it won't install them and search into the font, I need a program that looks for all the fonts on your hard drive and than installs them into My Font folder to official install them into windows, anyone know of this? I have over a thousand fonts (downloaded a pack) and there all in seperate folders, anyone have an idea ? It's way to much to take each font out of it's folder.Thanks alot.

Yeh I tried that, but what about this, is there a command to highlight a large amount of folders and invert them so that the files come out ? or something like that.

Yeah, but he's saying that he has so many font folders to move fonts from that it'd take forever. I think.

spank_fusion said:
Yeah, but he's saying that he has so many font folders to move fonts from that it'd take forever. I think.

Yeh I'm looking for a Tool taht would either do the exact opposite and take the files out of a folder, or find fonts inside multiple folders, such as an option that says "scan C:\ for all fonts"

Back
Top Bottom