Interesting Case Mod

haha... u break a circuit breaker just after running the computer for 10 minutes...

criky, thats incredible, spent $140 on FANS, thats just rediculous, 70 fans, amazing, at first I thought the temp. would be like 5C and he could do hardcore overclocking, but apparently not

you would have to play music hella loud. That would be hella funny if the inside of his case was like a vacuum

I think that if he turned The top fans to blow up and the back fans and bottom fans to blow out then with the front and left side blowing in, he would really drop that chip temp. It would be equilavent to the use of a house fan to cool an overheated chip which is done on a daily basis in tech shops every where.

lurkswithin said:
I think that if he turned The top fans to blow up and the back fans and bottom fans to blow out then with the front and left side blowing in, he would really drop that chip temp. It would be equilavent to the use of a house fan to cool an overheated chip which is done on a daily basis in tech shops every where.

Yea, then if he created a nice pedastool (slaughtered that word) to suck the air from beneath and blow it through the top. That would work nicely.

Back
Top Bottom