Build your own PC Guide

Yes, a mod please listen to my point, if we sticky this it will cut down the amount of peole wanting to build their own computers.

Cheers Mods

Your Great People
And David

or just make a new little section on the main website cover entitled "So you want to build your own computer, eh?" and then have all these tuturials dedicated to all different types of computing, from extreme hardcore gaming elite comps, to the basic just-surfing-the-web-and-typing-word-documents ones.

jac006 said:
or just make a new little section on the main website cover entitled "So you want to build your own computer, eh?" and then have all these tuturials dedicated to all different types of computing, from extreme hardcore gaming elite comps, to the basic just-surfing-the-web-and-typing-word-documents ones.

not a bad idea, something to think about at least anyway.

I've been hoping to find a good tutorial on building my own PC. I hope this one works! Thanks for making it.

Nope...

No more stickies. It's a way too hot subject and we just don't want any more. Besides if you sticky up too much info what's the point of having the forum to begin with?

Back
Top Bottom