Free office?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jim1

BSOD
Does anyone know how to get a free office xp or 2003 becouse i tried downloading them from kazaa but when they are finished downloaded they all come up with an instilation error when i try to install.
please help!Thanks.

Ive tried officeorg but i dont think is as good as microsoft office are there any other ways of getting office?

Yes there is,
Buying it from a shop,
I can asure you that you wont get a fully working free version, quit now mate,

ive just found out if i download the trial of office 2003 and then get a seriall num from ******************** i can get a full working version!
so actualy you can get something for free!

That was a no no...

dont you think everyone has tried them, it actually tracks ur pc to microsoft and then the fbi knock your door down...

Dont know where your from pal but in this country there is no fbi the police are useless over here.

Theres also lots of people i know with windows xp running on their comp which are copied versions and have been cracked for there serials and they all have the internet. nobody has nocked on their door!

Where do you live then and dont double post, i was joking ok, but some people on here are in relationships with microsoft, not literally and they can take you to court over it, seriously mate, i wouldnt consider it, Dont say you dont have enough money.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom