Whats Happinng

Status
Not open for further replies.

IAntDemo

xxcobraxx
CF is going wild, its all messed up, the post and stuff, when you go into a new forums, it has LAST POST BY ? and you enter the thread but the name that was last post want even posted in there, and you can go to page 3 or a number in a thread and there will be no writing+someones post just went like that

Help us...

What subforum where you refering to and what user were you trying to get to?

If you're refering to doovoo the account was disabled and the posts cleared out. Looks like doovoo was a bad boy. The boss has been real busy this morning...

in the social lounge half of the threads on the first page are by DooVoo, but he isnt actually a registered member, if you click on the name, it goes to the profile of the person that last posted, not DooVoo...

me thinks that the guy that created an account earlier, VooDoo has something to do with this... its weird anyway... i think thats what cobra's talking about...

Duur cus your a spammer stop clogging up cf with multiple accounts.

*COUGH COUGH STEVEN11* Lol im serious

I'm not a spammer. I have only 1 account. I came to the site, And one day got banned for no reason! I made another 1, That one got banned! So I made another 1 to try to find out why I was getting banned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom