How organized is your room?

Giancarlo

Banned
I just saw the show "Worlds ugliest bedrooms"... all dipalidated, moldy, disgusting, cluttered... heheh... one was stuck in the 80s and had clothes all over the place and was given a nice update. How organized is your own room?

I have files, drawers, and CD towers for my room to keep everything in one place. I'm pretty clean.. with the floor cleaned pretty much twice or three times a week. What about for you? ;)

Mine's got like a mobile toilet... :D

mobilecrapper.jpg

I'm usually pretty tidy with all my stuff and keep things where they should be. But since we may be moving soon, furnitures, etc. are all out of whack because we're painting our house to sell. Hopefully moving into a new house soon.

humor? nah....

my rooms a tip... its got clothes everywhere, i had to sort out all the old clothes that didnt fit any more... not fun at all...

My room is sorta tidy. I have knives and guns all over the place and clothes in the floor. I have papers scattered around and my computer is the only thing that is visible in my room. lol..... I would get screwed if a cop came to the house.

Back
Top Bottom