If you knew...

setishock said:
If you knew the world was going to end at 6pm tomorrow night, what would you do to complete your life?
Please keep it clean and don't make comment on another member's post. Just post your own thoughts.

I would sit on a hill and watch every one else go about their last moments.

Hey setishock, you must know when the world will end or you won't posting this. Seriously, tell us the REAL date, and we will know which one of the last hurrah plans is best :)

Nah...

I have no idea when or if the world will end. I was thinking about an old Rod Stiger movie The Tatooed Man and it just popped in my head. There was one substory in the movie where this guy lived in the future and the soothsayers told everyone the world would end that night. He wound up posioning his kids so they wouldn't suffer and doing the horizontal boogey with the missus all night. Next morning he woke up and relized the idiots were wrong and his kids are now dead. Stiger is a good actor and his portrayal of a distraught father brought tears to my eyes.
So based on the short story I asked what would you do.

prolly just eat the best food i could find and find my g/f ...etc... lol. and play some cs:s.

dude id go ballistic and kill as many ppl as possible and before it ended id take like 30 ecstasy pills and commit seppuku

Man if you told me the world was going end tomorrow. I'd go rob the liqour store but a shit load of weed. And have a huge block party with everyone drunk and high.

I have rethought my first statement about drinking all my beer in the fridge. I now going to drink my next door neighbours first, then I'll drink mine...
greenguy.gif

Back
Top Bottom