slow SBC yahoo! DSL

i have sbc yahoo and they are quite fast. here, check out da results...

so as u can see, they are fast. where do u live? thats i wierd... how long have u had them for?

I got the same service as jac006.. I get:

1.1 megabits per second

Communications 1.1 megabits per second
Storage 138.4 kilobytes per second
1MB file download 7.4 seconds
Subjective rating Good

animefreak said:
dont u think that that was the first thing i did?

besides its a program problem not a virus problem :rolleyes:

You are not listening... did you scan for spyware? Spyware causes slowdowns in internet speed. Just tell me if you did.

read this everybody...

-_-

i dont know if u guys understand my problem

@ jac006 >>> my internet speed is 110 Mbps right now but i dont think that it matters...look at the bottom

@ Giancarlo >>> i understand wat u r saying ...and yes i have scanned about 2-3 times with each anti virus/adware/trojan/etc..... and i have read the effects of each one ... i have deleted the ones with threats but not the improtant files...look below

@ all that reply to this thread >>> my internet speed is fine with mozilla BUT SBC Yahoo! DSL has a problem .... and if it were not for the 2Wire modem i could not surf the internet so quickly .... so i dont need things that are about how fast my internet is OK? so my problem lies with my Sygate Personal Firewall NOT internet speed ... u are all thinking that it is my internet connection/speed ... Sygate is blocking the connection to the internet with my SBC Yahoo! DSL ... i need to find a way to allow SBC to surf the internet lol

o and just in case if ur wondering y i have started this is because the sites that havw the word "yahoo" name will NOT work ... the mail, games, browser...NOTHING!!!

:rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom