YIPPE! My new finished comp pics!

EliteGamer said:
That's a pretty cool computer. The case isn't that great though. It looks like my old computer case. I like the Aspire X-plorer case the best.

Idon't really like the case either. it looks like the really old design(exept the side). other than that it's awsome.

Very nice, I like the Ballistix Tracer RAM...especially how the lights increase in speed when using demanding programs. :)

I just noticed the digital display on your case, i take back that i don't like it,lol. What does it show?

Yep its my first build. Well I liked the case at the time and have gone off it a bit. But the LCD I thought looked cool :D The LCD shows the temps of hard drives the processor and and the GPU. I gave up on the card one though becasue it made it overheat....It also shows when the hard drive is working and the speed of the CPU fan. And yes I have tried tiding up the cables but I fail misarably each time ...

Ive also got duall cathodes at the bottom but I think it looks better without them on....

are you shure it can Use PC-4000, because I really dont think it can. and plus you can buy ram heatspreaders with leads like that on them, that look the same as ballistix, are you deffinatley shure that your ram is PC-4000? because if it is, thats cool. Can we get some up pics of the ram? Ballistix or not, your comp is still cool :D

Ballistix tracer can only be PC4000 heres a close up...

Picture033.jpg

And theres proof it really is a neo 4
Picture034.jpg

Back
Top Bottom