Snake Eating Kangaroo...

wow.... thats good.. thats a big mough that shakes got there...

wombat, got any more pics of wild bearded dragons? or the frilled dragons, they are cool...

Unbelievable. Curious... how long does it take the snake to digest the whole kangaroo before he gets hungry again for another bite?

XPUser said:
Unbelievable. Curious... how long does it take the snake to digest the whole kangaroo before he gets hungry again for another bite?
About a week XPUser, or it was for a Python to digest the next door neighbours cat. It wasn't as big as that one though... :D

mark thorpe said:
wow... poor cat...
Cats are a feral pest which are systematically destroying Australian fauna. They are particularly fond of lizards etc.. :mad:

More power to the Snake... :D

mark thorpe said:
if their eating the beardies then yeah... go snakes go...
You will have to keep an eye out for your neighbours cat, when you take that beardie of yours for walk on his lead... :D

her lead :p... yes i have got a female lizard called derek... ask my bio teacher about that one, he named her...

yeah, i took her out earlier on her lead, she had a good time, run around for ages just going round and round in circles... lol

Derek ha ha...

Here's a pix of a Goanna or Water Monitor, the film got a bit cooked in the heat. It frightened the crap out of me when it wandered into our campsite at a place called Palm Gully...

These will have a go at a cat as they grow a fair size this bloke was about a metre long. They are distant relations to the Kimodo Dragon in Indonesia...

Goanna.jpg

Back
Top Bottom