Computergen

Played ...

With this thread you are giving him free advertising for his website. Come on just ignore it.

Oh well...

....Well, I can't tell you until July 1st 2005 :-/.

Straight from the listed post. Would you like a towel?

When gmail came out they only allowed signups through a special link or invitation, this got everyone talking about it and was like 'can I have a gmail invitation?' and so everyone knew about it.

ill tell you what the people over there in blackpool aint half stupid well not blackpool just the ones doing the foundation G.N.V.Q course at blackpool and the fylde college (lmfao cobra) :p

Gmail has a unique strategy for capturing our attention and I got curious too by signing up for their lousy gmail. No big deal folks, just a standard email account like Yahoo or Hotmail. Both have about 2GB worth of storage, but I beieve gmail might have a little bit more. Haven't touched my gmail since I signed up for the very first time. :rolleyes: No offense to people who are addict gmail users.

But yeah, good strategy though.

ZeRo CoOL! said:
ill tell you what the people over there in blackpool aint half stupid well not blackpool just the ones doing the foundation G.N.V.Q course at blackpool and the fylde college (lmfao cobra) :p
Thats you aswell, your in the same class

Back
Top Bottom