European constitution...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Root has completely undermined himself... so I don't think I need to argue anymore.. he completely ruined his own argument by refusing to provide sources... I'm tired of this bickering..

this thread is close for now...

I am reviewing this thread. A scan of the thread has some misconduct requiring closer attention. I will open it back up upon completion of my review. Do not pm me.

well i wouldnt like the euro over in england but if we would of had the euro when the rest of the countrys started off using it it wouldnt of been any different apart from it would take alot of getting ust to. but me self i still say NO TO THE EURO!!! lol if i make any sence

Giancarlo said:
wait? What misconduct? shall I write another complaint to David?

Look
I'm just having a look.
It appears as if you and root are just having another argument.
I'm taking a closer look.
And about complaining to David that threat no longer carries any weight. Your fate here in this forum has been left up to the mods. And I'm a mod. So don't bother...

setishock said:
Look
I'm just having a look.
It appears as if you and root are just having another argument.
I'm taking a closer look.
And about complaining to David that threat no longer carries any weight. Your fate here in this forum has been left up to the mods. And I'm a mod. So don't bother...

Hmm...yeah, this got out of hand pretty fast.

Giancarlo, I seriously wouldn't upset the staff if I were you...David has entrusted the fate of your account into the hands of the Moderators. I can vouch for Setishock.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom