Gaming Proc Choice??

airforceone451 said:
You people are retarded. Intel is obviously the best. The best in gaming, multitasking, the whole works, I think everybody is being paranoid because they see that everybody else has AMD but the truth is AMD is crap, only FX-55 is good.

But....I like AMD better

This is a funny post, lol. Yeah, I like AMD better than Intel too.

airforceone451 said:
You people are retarded. Intel is obviously the best. The best in gaming, multitasking, the whole works, I think everybody is being paranoid because they see that everybody else has AMD but the truth is AMD is crap, only FX-55 is good.

But....I like AMD better

I really am very uncomfortable with your sig. Please change it to something more in the line of the forum.

Hm, yeah. Now that it's been brough to my attention, it does seem inappropriate. Please change it. We do not allow signatures that talk about or relate or refer to sex, drugs or racism.

120915-2307p028-2b.gif

Not a surprise at all.

Yup. Intel got whooped big according to those benches. The only field that the Athlon X2 got edged out on was the Photoshop test. But guess what? They got edged out by their own Ahtlon 64 FX-55 (average of two Athlon PCs)!! D'oh...by two measly seconds. Other than that, Intel got smoked.

amd

ya amd is better than p4's. I had a pentium system running and i thought for a while that pentium was good. But when i switched over to an Athlon64 3200 it blew my mind. Especially after having a clean registry and such.

yeah, thats a good cpu. go ahead. unless you want to wait for dual core. but, if ur gonna do gaming, stick with single core, u wont need dual core and it'll just be a waste of money.

Back
Top Bottom