questions bout microsoft office

trulyangelic

Solid State Member
hello, wondering if anyone could tell me if i buy a microsoft office software, can it be downloaded into more than one computer? do you need to insert the CD to use it?

thanx

no you dont need the cd once its installed.

Copyright and Patents act says you can only install it onto one machine if you only buy one licsense though (and im sure we all worry about that one :D )

yeah, get open office.org, its far better than microsoft office... and its completley free...

Well...

Due to rampant pirating M$ now says one cd, one machine. It has to be activated like xp does. But you can get multi user licences for it if you really need to. Gets a bit pricey. But like the guys said you can download open source software that is just as good, in some cases even better. I used Sun Office back when it was still a baby project and was very impressed. I bought the finished product for $60.00USD and have it on so many machines I lost count. I have also used Atlantis Ocean Mind and Abiword. Both totaly free. Goolge around for them and give them a try.

i've downloaded open office. because we hav microsoft powerpoint at school, if i do a presentation on open office at home, can it be used in microsoft powerpoint at school?

Yeah, i'm sure it has export functions when saving to have it work on Powerpoint :p

Back
Top Bottom