downloading AIM

casey1125

Beta member
When I try to download AIM to my computer, a message comes up that stops it from downloading and says that it cannot find aim.exe. Someone help me run AIM to my computer!

why do you want aim? aim sucks ass compared to MSN. i wouldnt even bother unless theres some family members or something that have it and thats teh only way to talk to them

it has more than that dude it has 5 im's well the ones most liked it also akts like them but better. i good friend told me about it aand i never tried something so cool.

He asked you a f**king question. Not for you to get all pissy and say how much it sucks. First of all, try redownloading AIM from aim.com. Install AIM into your computer. I'm pretty sure you didn't install it correctly or not at all and that's why it can't find the aim.exe.

TRILLIAN ... watch your language shazbot if you don't have anything nice to say don't say anything at all!

I really shouldn't be saying anything about this. You guys didn't really help him and did say how much aim sucks. Then again shazbot shouldn't have cussed.

Ok, I hate it but,
Make a folder on ur desktop and name it aol aim. Now re-download the messenger to this folder and run the setup from their. What happens if it says it cant find it try browse or it may be some wrong in the setup file. Make sure it says that in the config file.

From looking at the other threads in this part of the forum regarding AIM, it looks pretty bad (just a list of problems with AIM). Where do you normally download files too? Figure out the target download and run the .exe again. If you AIM installed already, remove or uninstall any instances of AIM and start from scratch. REmove any temporary files. The same way applies to MSN Messenger.

Back
Top Bottom