having a little printer trouble!

gastonB1

Solid State Member
Well i have a HP deskjet 5550 but i cant install it because i dont have the install disk i tried to install it with the install hardware program but when i do i cant find hp deskjet 5550 so i installed it as hp deskjet i was wondering how to install it properly

Go to HP and download their set up file for that particular printer.
If it is USB, then connect it up and then go to HP and look for the driver download for that printer and HP will search and set it up for you. But be warned it may take a while to get it done as HP has all the photo programs and copier stuff that may be needed.

I had a similar problem.
when i got my computer back from a system clean for a virus, my printer wouldn't work.:mad:
I tried reinstalling the software but to no avail.
I then gave it back to the company to fix and they said that I had plugged it in wrong but I know I hadn't. It turned out that when they were doing a system clean, they got rid of info needed to use the usb ports. Thank god the computer still had a warrenty.:rolleyes:

well i just wanted to test out the poll and since i like runescape i thought it would be fun to use it but anyways vote for any reason if anyone wants to talk to me in runescape im lvl 62 and my name is lord david3

Back
Top Bottom