anyone go to/host lan parties?

jac006

Golden Master
i was just reading a pc gamer mag and i saw some article about some guy hosting some lan party... damn dude! so much fun! but so much work too... ive always wanted to host one. play cs:s all day, and all that. anyone here do them or participate in them?

I know theres ones happen in Perth (my home town - Scotland no australia) This computer shop/internet cafe organises them. Once I get a decent graphics card going I think I might go check it out! Ma cousins friend works there and he says they normally get about 20people attend (always about 5 new people that change each time). then they just play games all day! last one i think was halo. or last one i heard about anyway

During the summer I try to host Internet/Lan parties for Tribes Starsiege. Most of my friends that play live in another state. Lan parties kick total ass except for certain people falling asleep at the keyboard.

EliteGamer said:
During the summer I try to host Internet/Lan parties for Tribes Starsiege. Most of my friends that play live in another state. Lan parties kick total ass except for certain people falling asleep at the keyboard.
thats freakin hilarious....

Back
Top Bottom