Home Made .GIF's

Ahem...

Wombat was suggesting the ones you have posted may trigger a fit.
I agree. I called my sis who teaches at a hospital and she looked at them and advised to just slow them down a bit.
It's nice work. I like the one about no bras.
The big eyed guy in the striped shirt is the one we're concerned about.

Ok...

You were not in the forum to consult so I took what was considered to be the right course of action. I did see where you had done an edit and did respond to our concerns. I am truely sorry I had to take it down. It's just I've family that suffers from Grand Mals and their's are triggered by flashing lights at 3 pulses per second. My cousin has had several fits while visiting me in Atlanta so he doesn't come down here any more. It's so bad for him he lives way out in the country.
So when you get some other work together please post it but be kind to others and avoid the fast pulses.

righto heres some of mine that ive made myself:
3.gif

2.gif

i have another one done with a Timberwolf (shotty) but its too big to upload to photobucket (being about 400K almost in size) so any suggestions where to upload that to where i can still link to it in the forums properly???

and this one i found!!!
starwars_trooper.gif

Assassin_666 said:
righto heres some of mine that ive made myself:
3.gif

2.gif

i have another one done with a Timberwolf (shotty) but its too big to upload to photobucket (being about 400K almost in size) so any suggestions where to upload that to where i can still link to it in the forums properly???

and this one i found!!!
starwars_trooper.gif

Kool hah

Back
Top Bottom