Z-5300e's

mighty_chick

Fully Optimized
Well i'm buying the z-5300e's tomorrow for $247.00 taxes in. i just wanted to know if anyone on here has them, since at teh business fair the guy didnt bring his in and he probably doesnt own any. accordingt o reviews they're amazing but i just wanted to see what you guys thought.

$247 CND? Right? They are good speakers especially for the price. and especially if you don't want to go towards the Z-5500 route... which is far too expensive for most.

I just bought one for $199.99 canadian at future shop (in the store). they look amazing and sound amazing. the seperate volume control rocks. they are easy to set up, and everything is mountable but the center speaker and sub(of course). They are a great investment, i recommend them a 100%.

not the best thats the Z-5500's. btw i bought tehm today, i had the sub up all the way but the volume only 1/2 up and the bass was amazing..ima try it louder when nobody is home tomorrow. i also got a new IPOD mini and a XBOX :) btw anyone knock any pics of your desk? i did.hee hee hee my mom tried to tell me thats too much bass, what she doesnt realize is you cant have TOO much bass

Dishdog said:
Where did you get the money for all of that? I thought you were in dept,lol.

paid off my step-mom still owe my nan money but she says she will gladly wait til next load, i told her i'd pay her $220.00 right now but she ws like no that ok spend it on yourself so i didnt argue. then i traded my old speakers creative 7100's for the ipod mini thats like 1 month old if that. then i used the $220.00 burrowed $30.00 from my brother and got the z-5300e's. then my brother had $305.00 so he bought a XBOX and we soft modded it. then he bought about 30 xbox games for $30.00 and halo 2 for $5.00 so me and him are happy as anything. then we got a free xbox thing to go on-line so hee hee hee

my friend..remember we soft modded it so it'll play burnt games/change the light around the eject buttons color/do backgrounds/free internet with xbox connect but you need a router. if anyone on here got an xbox i'd like to play sometime on xbconnect. you cant play with xbox live people so u have to download this program but its free. dishdog you loving your z-5300's too?

Back
Top Bottom