New Computer build .... would it be anygood?

You pc will be good yes. Your PC will run doom 3 in 640 res with U high settings with no lag. If you want a higher res it will start to slow down. Bare in mind that doom 3 is the most graphicaily advanced games out there at the mo...

use www.pricegrabber.co.uk to shop around. Very good

Hang on one second ......

I have been told by many people the MSI K8N Neo4 Platinum nForce4 Ultra (Socket 939) PCI-Express Motherboard does not support PC4000 however 99nasha on his/her sig at the bottom clearly has a PC4000 what gives?

-600 Watt PSU with dual LED fans|Casecom KG-999 ATX Case In Beige With LCD Display and Front and two lighted fans|
-MSI K8N Neo4 Platinum nForce4 Ultra (Socket 939)|
-1x 512mb PC4000 Ballistix tracer (soon to be 1GB)|
-MSI 6600gt| AMD 3000+ @ 2.2GHZ (venice)|
-2x SATA Maxtor diamond 9 hard drives

Well there stupid. I have a pc on right now with ballistix tracer PC4000 in it. It runs it fine. Dont worry about it.

AND ITS A HE! Why does everyone think that im a female!

99nasha said:
Well there stupid. I have a pc on right now with ballistix tracer PC4000 in it. It runs it fine. Dont worry about it.

AND ITS A HE! Why does everyone think that im a female!It Does! Im Sitting Here Looking At It!

And Im A Bloke!

ok, calm down. with names on the internet, its hard to determine, aight? dont loose ur head. we're sorry we mistoke ur gender. hmmm... u say it works fine? interesting... ah well.
AuBrEy said:
Well who should I belive?

u should believe me because IF he's lying and u get pc4000 and it donest work.... there's problems... so just get the pc3200 and have the safety of knowing that it'll work perfectly.

To be on the safe side .....

I'll get the Crucial Ballistix PC-3200 BL6464Z402 512MB DDR (MY-015-CR)
£66

The video card I picked was an ATi one would this cause confict with a Nvidia board?

http://www.overclockers.co.uk/acatalog/X800PCI_Series.html

I picked out the PowerColor ATI Radeon X800 256MB DDR TV-Out/DVI (PCI-Express) - Retail (GX-044-PC)
£140

You think I could get something better without spending too much more?

Back
Top Bottom