Favorite AntiVirus software?

I have used that before it is pretty coll, although i think that the gui needs updating, cus it looks old to me. It caught the virus on my tests i did though, good damn it. Anyway mcafee has a user friendly interface and what i would say as easy to use and control. Also the setting can be used in beginner and advanced modes.

AVG didn't pick up viruses Fix-It and Norton did.. that's why i stopped using it.

And you guys notice how damn expensive damn keyboards are these days? I had to go to a mom and pop computer store to buy this nice $14.99 one.. while in Circuit city they had one similiar for $59.99.

i installed that fix it thing last night, and im impressed by it, i did a full scan with norton and AVG before i installed, and neither of them found viruses, but this fix-it thing (the vcom system suite thing is the one your on about isnt it gain?) i think its the same one, but it found 4 viruses that the others had not picked up...

i installed the system suite yesterday, im very impressed so far...

though it did auto un install my norton when i was installing it, it said something about conflicting AV software, and it needed to uninstall norton... but ive still got the norton CD if i need to reinstall it anyway... hopefully this will be good :D looks okay so far :D

Well not only do you get the Virus scanner/shield... you get a load of other programs... the All-in-one thing is great.

yeah, theres loads of programs... it looks pretty good, and from what ive used on it, works really well :D

good program, thanks for saying about that...

Back
Top Bottom