What music do you listen to?

I usually listen to Thrice, Weezer, Jimmy Eat World, Incubus, Audioslave, Finch, The Smashing Pumpkins, Nirvana, Foo Fighters, Taking Back Sunday, Three Days Grace, Story of the Year, Radiohead, Gorillaz, Crossfade, Sum 41, The Postal Service, Gratitude, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Switchfoot, Green Day, Interpol, Blink 182, The All-American Rejects...so on and so forth.

Mhm...Rock is awesome. Yesterday I went to The Hard Rock Cafe in San Francisco, and there were so many guitars! There was this Yamaha Acoustic Guitar that was played by Limp Bizkit, A Fender Stratocaster played by Kurt Cobain and signed by Nirvana, a guitar played by Eddie Van Halen, a Double Header Guitar played by Pete Townshend of The Who, another guitar played by Bo Diddley...it was Rock n' Roll galore! WHOOWEEE!!! :D

Yeah I like some of Tiesto, and some of ATB too.

Am into all sorts though, not just trance and techno

Yep I forgot to mention I also like trance... I love to dance to it. It is awesome... I used to go to clubs that played it all night, but the atmosphere wasn't of my liking.. still I like to dance to it.

how weird, I'm exactly the opposite...

I love the rave atmosphere but can't dance for shit!

Well the clubs I went to (tigerheat and rage) had something you probably wouldn't like... people always trying to reach into your pants. But they play cool music... *sigh*

I like almost all music, the only stuff I don't like is really heavy music [ Though sometimes I do like it ] and Gospel music, those two complete different ends of the spectrum are the things I dis-like, everything else is pretty good. :)

Back
Top Bottom