Fraps Error

cavarus

Beta member
When I record things with fraps after I try to watch them there is lines going through the center of the video. This is with version 255. So then i went and found the free version 2.0 and then i got this error,
"This software requiers a processor with SSE Instruction" Could someone help me get either version to work I dont cxare which. I'm using a ASUS A9250 Gamer Edition 256MB DDR with Graphics supported by ATI. If theres anything else on my computer you want to know jsut ask.

Ah. Yeah, this SSE instruction is supported on new CPU's you see, and its supposed to speed programs up by using a new instruction set, though some older computers don't have it.

In this case, the only way to get it to work I'm afraid, would be to update your motherboard/CPU :( Pretty stupid though.

I've seen about 3 programs that need this instruction set so far,

3D Mark 05
Adobe Premiere
Now this I guess...

hmmmm, well i'm not sure how to find those things maybe you could help me out. Heres a little bit more info on what I know how to find, AMD Athlon(tm) Processor, 1.20 GHz, 768 MB of RAM, not sure on how to find chipset

Yeah, I know for sure that wouldn't support SSE :( I used to have that spec too

Well that S*** sucks, but i guess my motherboard is out of date. Well Bank Loans here I come!

Well, you'd have to update the motherboard and CPU. Is it that important it works?

Ram cards...

If that's pc133 sdram you're sitting on a gold mine. You know pc133 is getting so hard to find now that you can get a good chunk of change for it.

Back
Top Bottom