Norton vs AVG

i was goin to buy McAfee but i picked Norton .. did i make the right pick ... Norton does lag your system out but if McAfee crashes i am correct to pick Norton !!!

Well if you really want to replace Norton, I would recommend getting Fix-It. You get a lot more with it (a whole array of programs) and a great virus scanner. I run it with Norton just in case... and Norton is great, but sometimes Fix-It does a better job at eliminating any problem.

pc cillin? okay, ill have a look at that one too, do they have any compatability issues with norton? or can they both run at the same time?

Ok, i got a trial of PC-Cillin. It doesn't seem to take up much system resources, scans faster than other AV programs i've used, and is easy to use. If it's as good at detecting as some of you say it is, then i may think about sticking with it...unless anyone else can make a recommendation?

mark thorpe said:
pc cillin? okay, ill have a look at that one too, do they have any compatability issues with norton? or can they both run at the same time?
why use them both at the same time? pc cillin works the best by itself. i wouldnt do it. takes up too much time and ram and its just a waste.
-edit- and sorry for the darn double post... forgot. :D

Back
Top Bottom