What country are you from?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Ahem...

setishock said:
People skating on thin ice should not be doing triple axels.

Great now moderators threaten members with bans because they don't agree with them. :mad: David, you should do something about this.

ok now... let's all calm down and not flame. please... im really getting tired of all this crap. let's just talk about the countries that we're from and nothing farther.

tis ok. just u know... ive seen many threads go down and i just am getting tired of it all, so yeah, just want some good ol' peace. but thanks man. its cool. :)

mark thorpe said:
and that makes a difference because? if youve got a problem, why post in the thread... stop moaning!

nasha, just leave it as it is, theres no problem with it :D

Thanks mark and cobra.

Im coming to america for the first time this year. How many people who dont live in the UK have vistied it?

i wasnt arguing... i was just saying to keep it cool and not get this thread closed like so many other and he said its his own thing and that he's gonna complain and so there. its over. yeah so continuing on... u.s.a. is in the lead, with the u.k. following closed behind...

jac006 said:
i wasnt arguing... i was just saying to keep it cool and not get this thread closed like so many other and he said its his own thing and that he's gonna complain and so there. its over. yeah so continuing on... u.s.a. is in the lead, with the u.k. following closed behind...
I did not know it was a race, I better go and tick the box for... :p

"Their ganging up man.. crank it"

Well, one benefit that this thread has is to show us all how diverse the community is, but yet how much we all have in common. :)

Re: Ahem...

Giancarlo said:
Great now moderators threaten members with bans because they don't agree with them. :mad: David, you should do something about this.
I said nothing of the sort. It was meant to get your attention to the fact you can not come in to this thread and tell the member that made the thread he has to do this and that. I do think it would have been better to just have either vote or not vote then click click and move on.

Once again you have gotten a thread locked because I want others including David to see what you have done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom