What music do you listen to?

Well despite being in their 60s, they got a more busy schedule then most younger bands... for example, they often only have a 3 to 5 day break between each concert. Play in one city one day, three days later they play in another...

Giancarlo said:
It is 4 lines and that is that.

Back to music... I'm happy I got those Stones tickets by the way... they are pretty sold out... hey alvino, they scheduled a second concert for San Fran...

They did? Oh. I dunno if my dad is even going...:p

wow... their going all out with this tour... is it the last one they are going to do?

i would have loved to see a queen concert... that woulda been great...

Oh my god..
I just listened to some Disturbed (Get down with the sickness) with full bass.. and I think my heart beat is a bit off... lol.

Its cool though.. but I think I might be deaf.

hahaha, its great music :D

my neighbours dont like it though :( oh well... they can deal with it :D...

get down with the sickness is an excellent song...

Bahawolf said:
Oh my god..
I just listened to some Disturbed (Get down with the sickness) with full bass.. and I think my heart beat is a bit off... lol.

Its cool though.. but I think I might be deaf.

Heheh.. I wonder how it would do on my 188 watt subwoofer... turned up all the way...

hahaha, try it, i'll prolly here it over hear :p

that would be great... gotta try playing it full blast some time...

LOL... I have a CD that is total annoyance to anyone if you play it loud and if you play it over and over again. It's the Buckweat boys- Ice Cream and Cake. Stupidest song, yet fun to play for that special person you hate.

Back
Top Bottom