What music do you listen to?

its a great album... downloaded it the other day, havnt seen the cover... i like the music :D its great...

im okay, the neighbours play loud crap music anyway, so i just put mine on louder... just to annoy them...

I listen to many various kinds of music and artists... like Rolling Stones, BB King, Jeff Beck, Rammstein, TSOL, Black Flag, Yellowcard and a few others i'm forgetting...

yeha, yellowcard is good. i like sum 41, green day, red hot chilli peppers, nirvana, 50 cent, jay z, linkin park, and others.

lol
forgot BLur, the traispotting soundtrack (although thats not a band), the killers, REM, of course, one of my all time favs, scissor sisters, the beatles, another one of my favs, tenacious D, wierd al and david gray, there may be others...
Gian, your sig is 7 lines long, i suggest you shorten it

No, my signature is 4 lines long. Maybe you don't have the window maximized. Or I suggest you use a better resolution then 640X480.

It is 4 lines and that is that.

Back to music... I'm happy I got those Stones tickets by the way... they are pretty sold out... hey alvino, they scheduled a second concert for San Fran...

how old are they now? 60ish?

i like their music :D that would be a good concert to go to...

edit --> your sig is 2 1/2 lines on my screen resolution... but i have got a 17 inch screen...

Back
Top Bottom